Wolf Camp 2021 Registration
Wolf Camp programs are conducted during the summer at the Theodore Naish Scout Reservation as a two-day, one-night experience. It is designed especially for scouts going into 2nd grade and their parents. Wolf Resident Camp is a one-on-one camping experience. Each Scout spends 2 full days and 1 night of fun in the wilderness of Cub World. Scouts and their adult partner will participate in many exciting activities listed below.
- Water Park — Swimming
- Theme Related Activities — Crafts, Games
- Outdoor Cooking
- Special Events
- Exciting Campfire with Staff and Cub Scout Participation
- Field Sports — BB Guns, Action Archery
- Nature and Conservation
- Campsite Living
- Central Camp Trading Post
Wolf Resident Camp is a one-on-one camping experience. Therefore, every youth attending camp must have an adult partner. Special circumstances require the approval of a Heart of America Council Representative.
- We will only collect the $30.00 non-refundable deposit per full-time camper fee at the time of registration in February. You are not expected to pay the full payment or provide names during this online sign-up process. You should be prepared to provide the following information when you register for Wolf Camp:
- The total number of all full-time scout and adult campers your unit is signing up. Note: Any spots held will be subject to a non-refundable deposit if removed before or on the final payment date. Make sure to reserve a realistic number of campers.
- When registering for camp, you will have the option to Pay Now or Pay Later. Select your method of payment information.
- Pay Now Option- Credit Card or Debit Card
- Pay Later Option- Check (If this option is selected, payment will need to be received in 5 business days to finish registration. If payment is not received in 5 business days, it is not a guarantee the spots will be available.)
- Primary and Secondary Wolf Camp Contact Person Information (strongly recommended to be individuals going to Wolf Camp).
- All youth campers attending Wolf Camp must be registered members of the BSA. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- There are no part-time youth campers at Wolf Camp.
- At least two (2) adults camping at Wolf Camp must be registered with the BSA; it is encouraged that all adults attending Wolf Camp be registered with the BSA.
- Please ensure all youth and two (2) adults are registered before arriving at Wolf Camp. This will make your check-in much smoother and prevent us from asking campers to go home until they become registered.
- ALL Adults are required to complete Youth Protection Training before attending camp. Bring a copy of the certificate to camp when checking in.
- Regardless of the parental relationship between female youth and male adults, if a unit has 1 or more female youth attending Wolf Camp, there must be a female leader attending from the unit or they must partner with another unit to share female leadership. Council will work with your units to assist in female leadership partnerships.
- There are no part-time adults at Wolf Camp.
- Please notify the HOAC Camping Office of any Den Chiefs attending Wolf Camp with your Pack and the Scout BSA Troop unit number with which the Den Chief is registered.
- The names of all Wolf Scouts and Adults attending Wolf Camp along with your final payment will be due on or before the final payment date.
- Each unit who is signed up for Wolf Camp by March 23, 2021, will receive their unit billing statement in an email. This information will be sent to the person listed as the Primary Wolf Camp Contact Person’s email at the time of registration.
- Pack roster and final payment must be submitted on or before the final payment date. The final payment cannot be made online. It must be made at the Service Center or by mail.
- You may review the Council Camp Refund Policy and download many other resources for your Wolf Camp experience at the HOAC Camping Resources page.
- To adjust your existing registration, cancel the registration, or for any questions or concerns regarding Wolf Camp, contact Barbara Thatsanithone, Program Assistant, at Barbara.Thatsanithone@scouting.org or 816-569-4948.
Cost and Fees Information
These fees cover the cost of all patches and t-shirts for Scouts, program supplies, participation awards, meals, lodging, insurance, etc. We encourage you to register by Pack rather than individually. However, either form of registration for Wolf Camp will be accepted!
The cost to attend Wolf Camp is …
(on or before April 21, 2021)
(on or after April 22, 2021)
***The Wolf Camp fee includes a patch and T-shirt for all scouts.