Webelos Camp 2020
Webelos Camp 2020
Any registered Webelos Scout (including third grade graduates) may attend Webelos Camp. Webelos camp programs are conducted during the summer at the Theodore Naish Scout Reservation. Webelos camp is a three-day, two-night experience, and contains separate activities for first- and second-year Webelos.
- First-Year Webelos program include activities which introduce Scouts to an outdoor camping experience.
- Requirements for Aquanaut, Craftsman, Readyman, Naturalist, and Outdoorsman Activity Pins are offered.
- The Second-Year Webelos program is designed to help prepare older Webelos for their transition to Boy Scouts and Boy Scout Camping.
- Highlights include a Bouldering Wall, Model Rocket Building, and Action Archery.
- New Outdoor Skills and Games areas allow Scouts to have fun in an outdoor camp setting while teaching them how to work together.
- Various certification courses like Youth Protection Training, Safe Swim Defense and Boy Scout Fast Start Training for Adult Leaders are also offered.
- Knowledgeable Commissioners are on hand to help and serve.
Registration opens for Pack 4900 on January 13, 2020 at 9am
Final Payment Date is April 22, 2020
Any full-time or part-time adult attending Webelos Camp MUST BE a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America. All applications will need to be turned in before your camp session. Due to safety concerns, any non-registered attendees will be asked to return home until registered.
We will only collect the $50.00 non-refundable deposit per full-time scout and full-time adult camper fee at the time of registration in January. You should be prepared to provide the following information when you register for Webelos Camp:
- The total number of all full-time scout and adult campers your unit is signing-up. Note: Any spots held will be subject to a non-refundable deposit if removed before or on final payment date. Make sure to reserve a realistic number of campers.
- When registering for camp, you will have the option to Pay Now or Pay Later. Select your method of payment information.
- Pay Now Option- Credit Card or Debit Card
- Pay Later Option- Check (If this option is selected, a payment will need to be received in 5 business days to finish registration. If payment is not received in 5 business days, it is not a guarantee the spots will be available.)
- Primary and Secondary Webelos Camp Contact Person Information (strongly recommended to be individuals going to Webelos Camp).
- Please note that all mail / email correspondence will be sent to the primary contact person.
- Primary and Secondary Contacts have to be registered with the BSA when reserving your session.
The names of all Scouts and Adults attending Webelos Camp along with your final payment will be due on or before April 22, 2020. You will be able to add or remove reserved spots on or before final payment day. There are no part-time youth campers at Webelos Camp.
- All youth campers, full-time adults, part-time adults, and den chiefs attending Webelos Camp must be currently registered members of the BSA. There are no exceptions to this policy. Please ensure all youth and adults are registered PRIOR to arriving at Webelos Camp. This will make your check-in much smoother and prevent us from asking unregistered campers to go home until they become registered.
- The final roster is due at the same time as the final payment, April 22, 2020. In April, the Webelos Camp primary contact will receive a billing statement and the current camp roster, if there are any changes, submit the Webelos Camp Event Roster (with changes) with the final payment.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER ONLINE AND GUARANTEE A SPOT IS JANUARY 10, 2020
- LATE REGISTRANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS!
- ONLY $50 / PERSON DEPOSIT IS DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION!
- FINAL WEBELOS CAMP PAYMENT DUE NO LATER THAN APRIL 13, 2019!
The Dates and Times are tentative and are subject to change. The Final schedule will be released in January 2020.